Concrete Retaining Walls
Contact us for a FREE estimate
Concrete retaining walls are essential for many reasons, which is why you should make sure that these are in tiptop condition. Instead of improving the aesthetics of your property, damaged concrete walls will only create a negative impression.
If you need help repairing concrete retaining walls, work with our team at Arlington Driveway Repair. We have years of professional experience under our belts, and we can repair and build concrete retaining walls that can stand the test of time.
Why Are Retaining Walls Important?
Many homeowners have concrete retaining walls on their properties, but only a few understand what their purpose is. You likely think that concrete retaining walls are mere decorative elements of your property — but you’re wrong.
Concrete retaining walls are actually important because:
- They provide structural support by keeping soil in place and preventing soil from sliding forward.
- They provide flood control by reducing the gradient through terracing, allowing water to soak into the soil and prevent it from running off the surface.
- They add functional space to your outdoor space.
What Are the Signs of a Failing Retaining Wall?
Holding back soil 24/7 isn’t an easy feat, which is why your concrete retaining walls will eventually develop problems. Concrete is a durable material, but it’s not immune to damage.
Below are early signs of failing concrete retaining walls:
- Bowing or cracking: Bowing or cracks on your concrete retaining walls are common signs that the structure is about to collapse. This problem can prevent your concrete retaining walls from “retaining” the soil and will require the use of anchor bolts to prevent further damage.
- No water from weep holes after the rain: Seeing no water flowing from the weep holes of your concrete retaining walls is a sign of malfunctioning drainage conditions.
- Subsidence in nearby areas: Subsidence or the sudden sinking of soil indicates that the pressure on your retaining walls is drastically changing. Over time, these changes can cause your concrete retaining walls to collapse.
Why Work With Arlington Driveway Repair?
Time is of the essence when it comes to your concrete retaining walls — the longer you leave these problems unresolved, the more money you’ll have to pay for repairs. Damaged concrete retaining walls can also cause a lot of stress.
Save yourself from the hassle of figuring out which problems your concrete retaining walls might have and learning how to repair them by hiring our team today. We at Arlington Driveway Repair are experts when it comes to everything concrete.
We can properly inspect your concrete retaining walls, determine underlying problems, and repair them on the spot. Our concrete repair services are completed using state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that our work meets the industry standards.
We genuinely care about our customers and constantly go the extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction!
Contact Us Today!
If you notice signs of damage on your concrete retaining walls, contact us at (817) 839-2479 or fill out this form to receive a free estimate. We’re looking forward to working with you and transforming your concrete retaining walls!